Online reviews: publication on the website of socialke by a customer of any element of appreciation relating to a product that he has purchased online or in store.
Service : service allowing the User to publish his Opinion online on the website of socialke, notice being likely to be transferred to partner websites.
User : natural person of legal age who has previously purchased a product either in store or on the website of socialke and who uses the Service to submit their Online Opinion relating to said product.
The purpose of these general conditions of use (CGU) is to govern the behavior of the User associated with the Service.
All persons are informed that the use of the Service is subject to the unreserved acceptance of these T&Cs.
By submitting any content to the Service, the User declares:
- be a natural person;
- be at least 16 years old;
- have had personal experience of consuming the product to which the Online Review relates;
- be the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights of this content and authorize its publication on the website of socialke and on partner websites;
- that any content sent is accurate;
- that the content provided does not violate these T&Cs and does not harm any person or entity.
The User accepts and declares that he does not submit any content:
- that he knows to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that infringes any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy of any third party;
- that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, without limitation, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- that is, or can reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, hateful, biased or offensive of race, religion, physical appearance or gender, unlawfully threatening or representing unlawful harassment of any individual, partnership or business;
- for which the User has received any remuneration from any third party;
- which includes information referring to natural or legal persons or other websites, addresses, e-mail addresses, contact details or telephone numbers;
- that contains any computer virus, worm or other potentially harmful computer program or file.
The User guarantees the company socialke (as well as its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers) from any direct or indirect prejudice or damage (including legal and defense costs which could result from any action that any third party would be likely to sue the company socialke), breach of its representations and warranties above, or violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
For any content that the User sends, he grants the company socialke the right to use, copy, modify (in particular in the event of non-compliance with ARTICLE 4 hereof), condense, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, and/or integrate said content in any form, medium or technology around the world without compensation being granted.
socialke and its third-party service provider implement procedures for a priori control of reviews.
Following the moderation of a review:
- either the notice has been approved and is posted on the site;
- or the review has been rejected and is not displayed on the site. The User then receives an email specifying the reasons for rejecting this notice.
The reasons for rejection that open up the possibility of submitting a new amended opinion include the following:
- reference to competition;
- personally identifiable information;
- delivery problems;
- contains a URL;
- vague or empty content that requires further clarification;
- mention of the price.
- customer service issue;
- inappropriate content;
- inappropriate image;
- legally sensitive content;
- the review applies to another product;
- the language used does not correspond to the site;
- inappropriate age (minor);
- duplicate content;
- lack of personal experience.
- if a slight modification of the opinion is sufficient for it to be accepted, the User receives an email indicating the reason for the rejection and inviting him to modify the opinion;
- if the content of the rejected opinion does not allow a simple modification, the email invites the User to submit a new opinion.
They may nevertheless be subject to withdrawal after the fact, if they ultimately prove not to be in conformity with these T&Cs or obsolete with regard to the substantial modifications or corrections made to the product due, among other things, to notices issued .
Ratings and written reviews are generally published within 48 hours of submission.
The information published with the notices is:
- the User's pseudonym;
- the date of publication of the notice;
- the date of the consumer experience concerned by the notice;
Notices are displayed in chronological order. socialke reserves the right to add another way to classify reviews.
Once the review or comment has been validated and published, it cannot be modified.
In the same way, they may nevertheless be subject to withdrawal a posteriori, if they ultimately prove not to be in conformity with these T&Cs or obsolete with regard to the substantial modifications or corrections made to the product due, among other things. , opinion issued.
The information collected from the User is as follows:
- surname and first name of the User;
- User's pseudonym;
- their e-mail address;
- the product consumed;
- date of consumption experience;
- the content of the online review.
The User accepts that the e-mail address provided may be used by socialke and its third party service providers to contact it about the status or content of the posted notice.
Any dispute relating to the interpretation and execution of these T&Cs is subject to French law.
If the parties fail to reach an amicable agreement, they will submit the dispute to the competent courts of the place of residence of the defendant.